Do You See What We See?
As we look around, we are not happy with society’s deterioration. All of us see things that we believe could be better, but we are frustrated by our inability to break free. Lack of information and resources make it difficult to break out of our old thought patterns. We see:
- Many living under the tyranny of debt, living paycheck to paycheck, being deceived by the robber barons, and worried about an uncertain future.
- Hurting families, youth, and individuals who seem to have lost their way.
- People lacking moral standards.
- Our health and the environment being destroyed.
- People seeking meaning, purpose, and direction in life but not finding it.
- Youth squandering valuable time on electronic media, video games, materialism, and a deteriorating school system.
- Youth leaving school without the real life skills they need.
- Untapped youth potential and energies that could be channeled into more productive pursuits.
While society and charitable organizations are suffering from lack of workers and resources, they overlook two underutilized groups:
- Our youth who are our most energetic resource and who want to change the world.
- Our elderly, who have vast stores of experience.
Our mission is to:
- Equip the our youth and use the knowledge of our elderly.
- Teach The Frugal Prosumer Philosophy of Living Rich on Less today while preparing for an uncertain tomorrow.
For over 10 years we have been developing, living, and teaching a practical approach to achieving a simpler, saner lifestyle. We call this the way of The Frugal Prosumer. The way to Live Free.