- We explore how to enrich each other through Allélón
- We live close to the land, upcycle, & repurpose
- The students teach & the teachers learn
- There are no graduates & no degrees because the learning never stops
- The tuition is Allélón
Allélón (One Another)
Greek word that means: One Another, each other, mutually, reciprocally.
One-another, is what connects all things and is the feeling of participating in something greater than oneself, yet also includes oneself. In nature, this is the principle of interdependence: everything depends on the web of others that surrounds it for its survival. The loss of any one-another diminishes our own wholeness, health, and selves; something of our very being is lost.
Our Old Blogs: (All new articles will be posted here)
Wild Edible & Medicinal Plant Blog
Copy Right Info: Under the creative commons attribution license. You are free to: Share copy and redistribute this material in any medium or format. Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. In other words take and use any material on this web site to help One-Another.
Deals In Sheboygan Area (under constructions)
* Calendar of Special Sales (under constructions)